Mr. Hatfield’s practice encompasses tax law, IRS defense, including Internal Revenue Service refund claims, installment agreements, negotiation of tax liens and levies, payment plans, penalty abatement or reductions, Florida Department of Revenue disputes and negotiations, as well as elder law, estate planning, wills, living wills, health care surrogate designations, living trusts, charitable trusts, spendthrift trusts, Miller trusts, probate matters, and corporate law, business entity formation, including corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, as well as individual and business asset protection. Mr. Hatfield is also an experienced bankruptcy attorney and regularly represents clients in the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Miami, LL.M. (Tax Law)
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
- University of Montana, M.P.A.
- University of North Florida, B.B.A., B.A.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- Business Bankruptcy Committee
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Florida State College (Prior Instructor)
- Mentored Two Disadvantaged Teenagers
- Air Force Association (Lifetime Member)
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Air National Guard 1990-1999
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (United States)
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (Florida)
- Awarded the Florida Commendation Medal four times