104 Sea Grove Main Street
St. Augustine, Florida 32080
(904) 495-0400 office
(904) 495-0506 facsimile
(888) 588-2599 toll free
Mr. Hatfield’s practice is concentrated on elder law, estate planning, wills, living wills, health care surrogate designations, living trusts, charitable trusts, spendthrift trusts, Miller trusts, probate matters. His practice also encompasses tax law, IRS defense, including Internal Revenue Service refund claims, installment agreements, negotiation of tax liens and levies, payment plans, penalty abatement or reductions, Florida Department of Revenue disputes and negotiations, as well as and corporate law, business entity formation, including corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, partnerships, individual and business asset protection and bankruptcy.
- University of Miami, LL.M. (Tax Law)
- University of South Carolina, J.D.
- University of Montana, M.P.A.
- University of North Florida, B.B.A., B.A.
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Committee
- Business Bankruptcy Committee
- Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Committee
- Taxation Committee
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Florida State College (Prior Instructor)
- Mentored Two Disadvantaged Teenagers
- Air Force Association (Lifetime Member)
Bar Association Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Florida Air National Guard 1990-1999
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (United States)
- Outstanding Airman of the Year (Florida)
- Awarded the Florida Commendation Medal four times