Our attorneys can help you plan for the future to ensure that you have an estate plan that will minimize tax liabilities and probate, dispose of assets in a planned manner and provide for future heirs. We routinely work with financial advisors and accountants to evaluate the most effective financial planning mechanism to fit the client’s needs.
Join us for a cup of coffee and let’s discuss an estate plan that is right for you.
- Revocable Living Trust Agreements
- Non-Revocable Trust Agreements
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Surrogate Designate
- Living Will
- Hospital Visitation Authorization
- Declaration of Pre-Need Guardian