Our attorneys can help you plan for the future to ensure that you have an estate plan that will minimize tax liabilities and probate, dispose of assets in a planned manner and provide for future heirs. We routinely work with financial advisors and accountants to evaluate the most effective financial planning mechanism to fit the client’s needs.
- Revocable Living Trust Agreements
- Non-Revocable Trust Agreements
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Surrogate Designate
- Living Will
- Hospital Visitation Authorization
- Declaration of Pre-Need Guardian