Mr. Lewis focuses his practice on litigation matters related to commercial and residential real estate contracts, business and partnership disputes, construction and lien law litigation, eviction actions and landlord-tenant disputes, HOA matters ranging from enforcement of covenants and restrictions to collection of assessments, partition of property, quiet title, boundary disputes, insurance disputes, probate and all types of similar civil cases. With extensive trial experience, including numerous jury trials, Mr. Lewis has keen insight into case strategy, discovery tactics, the rules of evidence and litigating client interests in ways designed to achieve results while being mindful of maintaining practicality.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude 2014
- Academic Excellence Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Rising Star Award, 2011-2012
- Phelps Dunbar First-Year Appellate Advocacy Competition Participant, Fall 2012
- Dean’s List: Spring 2012 and Fall 2013
- Honor Roll: Fall 2011, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, and Fall 2014
- Highest Grade Designation in: Appellate Practice, Civil Procedure (tied), R&W 1, and Trial Advocacy
- Phi Delta Phi, Honors Fraternity
- Victor O. Wehle Award for excellence in Trial Advocacy
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S., Business Administration majoring in Management 2010
- Honors: Bright Futures of Florida Scholarship; Dean’s List: Fall 2009, Spring 2010
- Assistant State Attorney, Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit
- April 2015 – February 2016: prosecuted misdemeanor cases in Volusia County.
- February 2016 – April 2018: prosecuted felony cases including all of the Flagler county special investigative unit drug cases.
- April 2018 – November 2018: prosecuted all of the Putnam county narcotics and vice unit felony drug cases.
- November 2018 – March 2019: prosecuted all of the St. Johns and Flagler county special investigative unit cases.
- The National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution Law Enforcement Commendation Medal (January 2017)
- Office of the State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit Trial Top Gun Award (2018)