Contessa has been practicing law for over 12 years and dedicates her practice of law to issues related to marital and family law, including matters such as divorce, dissolution, modification and enforcement proceedings, marital settlement agreements, paternity, time-sharing and parenting plans, alimony, child support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence, and guardianship, as well as matters concerning the division of marital property and equitable distribution. Contessa also has experience in representing both individuals and corporate entities in civil litigation, real estate transactions, 1031 Exchanges, and complex business and corporate matters.
- B.A. University of South Florida
- J.D. Marquette University Law School
- Oceanside Law
- Prosperity Bank, Corporate Counsel (litigation, banking/regulatory law, foreclosure and related matters)
- IPX, National 1031 Exchange Company
- St. Johns County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar